New watchOS 2.2.1 beta

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by meeebee, Apr 6, 2016.

1. meeebee macrumors member

meeebee

I see that Apple released the new watchOS 2.2.1. With only a small version number, I imagine it's only bug fixes. Checking here to see if anyone has the release notes or downloaded yet.

2. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I have it installed and I noticed one "fix" that has existed since the first beta of 2.2. Two of my complications that have shading didn't show the shading with certain color choices. That is now fixed. From a fresh reboot, going into settings and then wake screen was very fast. That usually can take awhile the first time. However, I will reserve my opinion of speedier for another time.

3. friednoodles macrumors regular

That's great news because that was a bug I see every day when using the Things complication with 2.2! Happy to hear that's fixed!

4. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

Wow can't believe you guys are quicker to post than macrumors

5. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

It's strange that MR don't seem to care about this one.....

6. kaiseryeahhh macrumors regular

kaiseryeahhh

As noted that the betas of the watch only a few brave install them.

I think until no watch os 3.0 not do anything.
    And I hope that for 3.0 clock go 2 or 3 times faster in open applications, because it is exasperating.

7. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

You have to be brave or don't mind rebuilding or starting over. I personally like looking for bugs or changes but I agree that it should be left for developers and people with more than one watch. I just happen to like to develop and test. It's what I do for a living.

I wonder how many would install this beta if it included new watch faces. :)
    --- Post Merged, Apr 7, 2016 ---
    That was the first app I noticed that was fixed. I thought it was just the beta versions of 2.2 and/or Thjngs but it was still there with 2.2. This beta fixed Things and Sleep Pulse and a few others so it was an Apple bug.

It does seem faster but that could be placebo.