New way to add apple logo to any face?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by QcMat, Jun 1, 2015.

1. QcMat macrumors newbie

2. cky2kenndel macrumors newbie

Would you stick a "Ford" sticker on the back of your F-150? I don't understand why you would want this.. Play it cool man people know it's an apple watch.

3. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

4. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

a Ford sticker is boring but the apple logo is fun. At least for some of us.

5. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

this may be one of the worst analogies i have seen on here in an attempt to "burn" or "troll" or whatever.

MANY people put ford stickers on the back window of their ford, or mustang stickers or whatever, and why are we comparing apple products to ford anyway? Ford doesn't even come to mind when trying to find a comparable company to relate quality to with Apple. Not saying apple is the all might, but that ford sucks (though as of late their attempts actually aren't bad).

further, as soon as the iPhone was able to be jailbroke people rushed to put all sorts of logos next to the signal bars to include apples and carriers.

I personally find it cool that you found this little trick and that it works, I haven't and probably won't do it, but cool none the less. Thanks for the post

6. jwball macrumors regular

No because Ford already do this from the factory.

7. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

It's been posted before. The apple logo is cooler than your usual boring city abbreviation.

Another trick if you don't want anything next to time is to insert a space instead.

8. QcMat thread starter macrumors newbie

Lol, Funny.

Sorry that it was posted before, I found it because I wanted nothing, and I did a space. The space made me OCD as the hour was clearly more on the left than the item on the bottom row. I thought about the trick to add the apple logo as a monogram, so I applied it here, it brought back the symetry with the bottom of the screen while removing the ugly city abbr. win win for me, and noone sees my watch face other than me, I couldnt care less about people knowing about it.

Also I have a mustang GT and I proudly added ford centercaps on my wheels. I even paid for them.

Finally, I like my watch face that way, me! /o/

9. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Just move the world clock complication to the right side and it'll line up even with the space.

10. Phone Junky macrumors 6502

You've obviously never looked at the iPhone wallpapers thread. Apple logos everywhere.

11. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

My F150 has a Ford logo on the front, back, steering wheel, each of the four wheels, and the door sills. It also says F150 on both sides, the back, and the windshield. All from the factory.

Better luck next time!

12. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Oh, more bad news. My running boards have the logo too. Also, a bunch of the OEM parts have tiny little Ford logos. You're head might explode if you saw my truck.

13. Mapple86 macrumors regular

Cool i was sad about not be able to add the apple monogram to other faces.
    This really works well.
    And I like the extra digital Time showing.

14. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

I had the logo but changed it to my name. Well my nickname anyways

Attached Files: