New winterboard update...what is no unocked icon names?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by STC, Oct 9, 2008.

1. STC macrumors 6502a

What is in the new winterboard update? There's a box for "no unlocked dock names" and a box for "unocked". Anyone know what's the "unocked" one for?

2. raziiq macrumors member

It will remove all the labels from your icons except the Dock Icons

3. STC thread starter macrumors 6502a

So "No Unocked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" do the same thing? Why have two that do the same thing and misspell one of them?

4. reliantj macrumors 6502

Also why is
    Weather Widget not working anymore???

5. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

Noticeable slowdowns with Winterboard installed. More slowdowns when theme is applied. I wish he'd done this better as I love my themes :(

6. calvy macrumors 65816

I second this one. WHAT THE HELL?????

7. AdamM macrumors newbie

8. ArTek007 macrumors newbie

No Unocked Icon Lables is an empty folder, clearly a mistake. SSH into /Library/Themes and delete it. It will no longer show up as an option in WinterBoard.

9. danterner macrumors member

There have been a couple of recent point-release updates to Winterboard in the last few days. One added "No Unocked Icon Labels" as an option. "Unocked" was a typo - it should have been "undocked." So then there was a second point-release update, to correct the spelling to "No Undocked Icon Labels." However, instead of just replacing the misspelled option, now both are there. Doubtless, there will soon be yet another point-release update, to remove the misspelled one.