Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ihonda

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
got my replacement today, they changed it up for the better! films are excellent quality.

20100714-my2kaua36hiwjrj2425jxcke8p.jpg

20100714-eahj9skagrfbc9j7fse6wmx2a5.jpg

Nice. I just got my replacement film on Monday and they are still jacked up despite there being two pieces of flimsy type film/paper in-between them. The papers didn't cover the films completely and the tops of the films were stuck together. At this point I'm pretty disappointed and will be asking for a refund. :(

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
That definitely looks better then what I received when I originally ordered. Wrapsol definitely making an effort to fix their flaws and make everyone happy.

stellablue96

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
My 2nd replacement was even worse then the first (and it was in that packaging). The cut on the back skin was horrendous and had jagged edges all over the place. They are sending me another one...HOPEFULLY this one will work!

iTzChasE

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2008
I'm getting really frustrated with Wrapsol. I thought they would have their **** straight, but I guess not. I received my Original and the front had DIRT and SCRATCHES all over it, the back had huge white marks and really deep scratches, and the sides wouldn't even stick!

I sent them an email and waited 5 days, and have not heard back. Send them a message on twitter, nothing. I just got done sending another email. I think I'm going to call later today and get a new one of a refund. I did not expect this from Wrapsol.

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
Nice. I just got my replacement film on Monday and they are still jacked up despite there being two pieces of flimsy type film/paper in-between them. The papers didn't cover the films completely and the tops of the films were stuck together. At this point I'm pretty disappointed and will be asking for a refund. :(

Same thing happened with mine. I haven't applied it yet, but I'm really hoping it doesn't have that same watermark issue where you can see where the other film was stuck.

And in ihonda's pics, it looks like the films are in contact with the instructions which was a problem before with the text transferring over.

Why is it so hard to figure out a decent way to package these skins? It's not rocket science. For $30, can't they package each skin separately in it's own little ziploc bag or envelope? Or at least do what the cheapo ebay skins do and put a film on the front and back of the skins.

ihonda

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
no text transfer because the paper is different as well. mine are perfect, finally.

Afro Blu

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
Mine has the text transfer and it's in that same box. I just ordered a warranty replacement.

IbisDoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2010
At this point, anyone dumb enough to keep ordering from these clowns shouldn't really complain about the crap he or she receives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.