Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JNO4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
I've been recently trying out this app for the last couple of weeks and so far its pretty great. When I downloaded the app I was in Brooklyn and now whenever I download the paper it always comes up with the Brooklyn edition even though I'm in Queens.

Does anyone know if its possible to change this? Or maybe even get the other editions? I've checked the options and I don't see anyway to do it there. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

KHC831

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
I've been recently trying out this app for the last couple of weeks and so far its pretty great. When I downloaded the app I was in Brooklyn and now whenever I download the paper it always comes up with the Brooklyn edition even though I'm in Queens.

Does anyone know if its possible to change this? Or maybe even get the other editions? I've checked the options and I don't see anyway to do it there. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

change ur location in setting

JNO4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
change ur location in setting

I looked but there is no option to change location in the settings within the app.

The only settings are

Newspaper Viewer

Storage

Feedback

Terms and Conditions

Privacy

Frequently Asked Questions

gatearray

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
You could try deleting the app and re-downloading it in your preferred location. Once you purchase an app, it's yours forever and can be re-installed at will.

Also, there may be settings for the app in your iPad's SETTINGS app itself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.