New York Lines Tonight Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theresaipod, Sep 22, 2014.

1. theresaipod macrumors newbie

Hi NewYorkers,

Can You give me any advice if I want to
    buy Iphone ContractFree by walkIn in some of the city apple store?

What time is the best?

5th av selling 24 hours?

I can go there early morning. How long will be the line??

Thanks for help!!

2. femin macrumors newbie

friend went to Soho today at 4pm, still on the line waiting as we speak. its 9pm

3. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Ridic. I would have left after five minutes. Five hours? No.

4. theresaipod thread starter macrumors newbie

I was there about 4. Rep tald me that theres a slightly chance to get one today. 14th st was completely sold out. I can go tm early morning. Anyone join?:)

Im curious about 5th av. They doin restock 24 hours? Or there is some hours out of selling iphone?

5. balzmcfearson macrumors regular

balzmcfearson

Yeah wouldnt recommend soho. Stopped by to check out the leather cases and there's still a huge line.

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Yes, 5th Ave is open 24 hours a day. When I went by the Grand Central store this afternoon, the store person said the wait time was about two hours, so I expect it would be about the same at 5th Ave.

To check availability, go to Apple website and go to the buy iPhone page. Select the model, color, etc, and once you select all options, a link will appear at the bottom of the page to check availability for in-store pickup. It's best to just buy one online and go pick it up, but if you are paying cash, then run to the store that shows as having your model avaiable. Good luck.

7. Rogo117 macrumors regular

I went to 5th ave last night around 2am, no line nothing. Was in and out with two 6+'s (that I reserved online an hour prior to) in about 20 minutes.