Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Impress her with your brain and your attitude, not your wallet.
A girl that you impress in that fashion is not worth your time.

Get yourself a Zagat book and find out what she likes to eat and what she might like to experiment with.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Thanks guys for the suggestions, but honestly I'm not looking for expensive stuff to impress her with you know? I mean things to do. The sneak-into-pool in W=A is what I'm looking for, though we won't do that... :D

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
iGary said:
I'd take her down to Chelsea Piers - kind of touristy, but along the water, and not the "usual" thing most people do, especially if it is a nice evenign out. Really nice to watch the water and boats go by. Plenty of good places to eat, too.
Also A nice place if you want to cruise for dudes.
Shame on you igary;) :D

Just go to the villiage. young, hip, bohemian, non-touristy, cheap good eats.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Take her for a nice cab ride uptown (or downtown, depending on where you live).
You've never lived (until you've nearly died) taking cabs in NYC. :)

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
dude, anything that gets her heart rate up is basically a ticket to a make-out session if you stay charming enough. You don't have to sneak into hotel pools to do it--take her rock climbing at a rock gym, rent some rollerblades and go blading in central park, etc. After all that, you can always go out for dinner at any of the mentioned places and proceed to eat all her food while saving your stuff for later. The ladies always dig that :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.