New Zagg Design Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Sep 22, 2008.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

hi, i just got the new zagg design in the mall, i noticed that the front piece has the top and bottm bezel part built on it. So in order to get the full protection i will have to install the back and front.
    Does any one have pics for the front part of zagg on the phone ? how does it feel and hold up against prints ?
    I had the older back zagg and the power support for the front, till the zagg peeled. Now im at a cross road.
    Hope i can get some help ...
    I also did a search but could not find much.
    Thanks all

2. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

I enjoyed the Zagg on the front. I had my phone replaced, so I'm using (and liking) the PS anti-glare, but I had no problems with the IS. It was fine on fingerprints, and really easy to wipe off when dirty. The texture wasn't noticeable when the screen was on.

3. GeneticFreak84 macrumors regular

What mall did you go to?

4. err404 macrumors 68020

Despite the pics on the Zagg site, you don't need to install the screen protection. The front top and bottom bezel strips are actually separate from the screen film.
    That said, I am using the Zagg screen film and it's not to bad. It's a bit tackier feeling then I'd like, and there is some slight streaks in the material itself, but overall it looks good and is much more resistant to fingerprints then going naked. Also, the wet application makes it easy to get a perfect fit.