Newbie here...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mr.harris189, Nov 11, 2008.

1. mr.harris189 macrumors newbie

Hey just got a first generation iphone to try it out. Its working out pretty well! just need some advice on where to go frome here. Wat are some apps i should have etc...

2. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

Whatever apps you want. I would reccommend Shazam, can't beat free!

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yeah, I recommend just scrolling through the App store and see what's there. Also, try thinking of a function your would really like to see or in the search bar search some interests like baseball, you will find games and score trackers just by searching baseball. Lots of neat stuff out there, you just have to take a couple minutes and find it!

4. AMcBroom81 macrumors regular

AMcBroom81

go to appshopper.com

you will be able to see what is new, what is old and also what is free. it is a great site. you can also see what has changed price up or down.

Great little site. I use it all the time to find great free apps. or have become free for a limited time. :D

5. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

yeah I love those Free for a limited time offers...:cool:

6. mr.harris189 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies! ok 1 more question how do i install these apps onto my phone.(if im in the wrong place plz direct me.)

7. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

you can just go into the appstore on your phone, or go into the appstore in the itunes store and then sync your iPhone (make sure in itunes under devices/iphone you click sync applictaions in the applications tab and you are goods to go