Newbie! iPhone here I come!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Maguire, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Maguire macrumors member

Hi all!

I have been lurking for a long time, but thought I should finally join in the fun! I have been patiently waiting for my Verizon contract to end for a LONG two years and (drum roll please) I am finally free Friday, November 28th! :D:D

I can't wait to *FINALLY* get my iPhone. Please share in my enthusiasm and post any tips/suggestions. I know that I am going to get the 16 gb, but I'm still deciding on whether to get the black or white one. I received this case this morning:
    http://www.more-thing.com/images/apple/AP05/AP05-016/handwoven_banner.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!:D

2. goobimama macrumors regular

Congrats and welcome to the Apple family. I guarantee that by next year you will also have a Mac to go with :)

3. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

WTF is wrong with you, you suppose to go get the new Storm...

4. Maguire thread starter macrumors member

I already have a houseful of Macs. We have been faithful Mac users for too many years to count and we have a plethora of Mac desktops and powerbooks in this house. I have also had just about every iPod that has been released, although I currently only use the iPod Touch and my Ipod mini. Whenever I get a new iPod I give my old one to one of my sons. As soon as I get my new iPhone, my youngest son will inherit my iPod Touch.

5. Maguire thread starter macrumors member

That is so wrong!:rolleyes:

6. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

I am waiting for my ATT contract to end so i get a storm :( -sarcasm-

7. Maguire thread starter macrumors member

LOL! I have a friend who loves Apple as much as I do, but AT&T coverage sucks where she is. She got a Storm yesterday and she LOVES it, although she really, really wants an iPhone.