Newbie Needs Assistance - Can't fine good thread for answer!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sirbella, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Sirbella macrumors newbie

Hi there,

Not new to jailbreaking, but new to working with themes. I found some killer themes that I would like to use, but they all need tweaking (adding in proper location for weather, pics for sliding banners, etc.). I have been reading and reading and I can't seam to find any posts that have clear directions on where I might find the location to edit these things.

Here is the readme text that came with the theme, but I have no idea how to access the config file or get the sliding banner to have multiple pics.

INSTRUCTIONS

The slideshow animation is set off what image you have set for your lock screen wallpaper.

Simply install jpegifier (if you don't already)
    select what images you want to be in your slideshow via the wallpapers section of your settings app.
    apply the theme in winter board and respiring.

all customizable options can be found by opening the Config.js file :

-change your weather location
    -change to celsius
    -change to 24 hour time
    -turn off Lockscreen slide show animation
    -change the color to match the color mod your running

I am sure this is second nature for some of you so any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. chokem macrumors 6502

You will need to install iFile from Cydia also. From it typically if you want to change the weather locale of a particular theme, open iFile, go to var, stash, themes, find the weather theme of your particular theme, click it, go to configure js, there you will be able to put it edit mode and put in your zip code in place of the one showing, change the clock from 24 to 12 and temp to true or false to reflect if you want Fahrenheit or Celsius.