I am a current PC user looking to change to Mac. I am planning to buy a Mac Book Pro in the near future. I use my PC for teaching presentations, word processing, internet, and editing of home photos (nothing terribly difficult, I currently use an old version of Photoshop on my PC) and maybe some basic home video editing. Portability is nice, but as long as a computer is not huge, I am fine with a mid sized laptop. I am currently using a netbook (the little 10" Toshiba) and am annoyed with all the stuff it can't do and how slow it is, especially when multitasking, which I do a lot. I have trouble with some websites due to screen resolution issues. I also would like a larger keyboard. I tend to use my netbook at work a lot for stuff that I don't want to keep transferring to and from my desktop, so I carry it to and from the office. I don't travel much for work and when possible I drive, so I won't be spending tons of time with the computer at airports, etc. Bottom line, either a 13" or a 15" is fine. The portability of the 13" is nice but not necessary, the added screen size and extra speed and hard drive with the 15" is also nice. If money was no object, I would likely get a 15" but I don't think I would be unhappy with a 13". I hope that is enough background, and I have tried to do searches but have not been able to refine the search enough to give me the info I want. If I buy a new (or refurb) Mac, for cost reasons, I would go for a 13". I would probably wait to see what comes out from Mac, but it is more because I want to see if they drop the prices on old stock rather than needing the newest processor. I think the current processors are fine for my needs. So, my dilemma. I have an opportunity to get an almost new (still with quite a bit of warranty) 15" MBP with iWorks for about $1300. I am pretty sure it is legit and they want to go through PayPal, and would be OK with eBay in order to get the buyer protection. Obviously, purchasing from an individual is never totally risk-free, but this person seems legit and is willing to do it using eBay or an escrow company, and PayPal. Opinions? In your collective experience, is there a big drop in prices on old stock once the refresh comes out? What should I do? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am leaning towards the used 15".