Newegg monitor return policy

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lwcoffer2, Jul 9, 2008.

1. lwcoffer2 macrumors member

lwcoffer2

I just purchased a Samsung T240HD monitor from newegg and I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with them and their return policy. I've just read some bad reviews and am now regretting my purchase.

2. ihabime macrumors 6502

It's always best to ask questions like this at the place of purchase :
    http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/ReturnPolicy.aspx#21

It looks like they have a no refund/30 day exchange policy on LCDs.

Are you having problems with the actual monitor or are you just going by others reviews?

3. The General macrumors 601

Do you like your monitor? If so, who cares about the reviews? :rolleyes:

Though, maybe next time you should read the reviews before making the purchase. ;)

4. mlv2148 macrumors newbie

what bad reviews did you read? i have only seen ones for t220hd and they are good reviews. mine posting a link?

5. JackButler macrumors member

I've only hear good things about the T240HD and am considering it over the Samsung 245T.

If you got your monitor... please give us some feedback.

btw is this monitor 6 or 8 bit? I see listed on newegg 16.7 mil colors but after downloading the user manual from samsung product page it's listed as 16.2.

6. nanofrog macrumors G4

The T240HD reviews on NewEgg are good. ;)
    Do you have the monitor, or only going by some other reviews?
    As other members have suggested, do your research first. Saves a lot of disappointment, and headaches from returns. :)

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Asking if a company has a good return policy after you buy something is the dumbest thing any consumer can do. Know your seller, know their return policy, and shop around.

Newegg's return policy is very clear and not hard to find or understand.

8. JackButler macrumors member

I checked out the T240HD over at a bestbuy store this past weekend (they had just got it in-stock) and was not at all impressed. However if they knew what they were doing, they would not have set up the monitor chained with all the others on a VGA connection. :p

BTW, it's a TN panel.