Newest MacBook air

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Mahseemahh, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Mahseemahh macrumors newbie

I'm wondering if someone can help me out. I just bought a MacBook air 2 months ago. I had no idea the new one was coming out with lion and is faster. Is there any way I could some how return this and get that or is it to late I'm so pissed. Also my MacBook air I just got 2 months ago is doing some weird thing sometimes when I go on the Internet. Sometimes it will just stop Running like I won't be able to go to any websites. Then when I try to restarting it just stays at a blue screen forever untill I have to hold the power button. Someone please help me out. Thank you

--- mark

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Macs have 14-day return policy so you cannot return it. Try SMC and PRAM resets as well as repairing permissions with Disk Utility.

3. adamtj11 macrumors 6502

If there is something wrong with it technically , then you have a warranty of a year to take it back and get it checked out, but they would probably just try and fix the blue screen problem and send it back to you, however if it is unfixable they usually give you a new one(I got a new Mac Mini one year when my old one just wouldn't boot up anymore). Its rare but it can happen.