Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
This just started a few days ago. Now when I try to add new video files from my camera (imported to iPhoto) by either dragging to iTunes or by "Add to library" menu item, the videos do indeed get copied to the iTunes library (I can see them by browsing) but they do not show up in iTunes as far as I can see in any category. This happened right after I ran out of space on the external disk that holds my iTunes library when iTunes gave me a warning that the disk was almost full and it would copy what it could. I have since cleaned up enough space but iTunes will not show my imported files. Has anybody else seen this issue and know how to fix it? Can I rebuild the library?

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
Never mind, they finally showed up under "Unwatched" but nowhere else (they should have been in "Unknown Genre"). I guess I'll never know what happened, but it is fine now. I am making a backup of my iTunes library just in case...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.