News on Incipio Feather for Ipad 2!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 3goldens, Mar 14, 2011.

1. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

Got this from customer service, so if there are fans of the feather out there who want a version that works with the smart cover you'd better send them an email!

Thank you for your reply. We will have our iPad 2 cases available within the next 1-2 weeks. We are more than happy to add you to our email notification list, letting you know when they are available online. We ask that you please reply directly to this email if you would like to be placed on this list.

We do not currently manufacture cases that are compatible with the Apple Smart Cover. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
    Alisha S.

Customer Service Team
    Incipio Technologies
    800-733-0088
    support@myincipio.com

2. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

Hey I got this exact same email, from Alisha S. as well! Must be a copy and paste. I already wrote back and asked them to consider a feather case that is smart cover compatible.

I have the feather case for my iPod Touch 4g and love it... Would like to have the same material on my iPad but not gonna get it if I cant put my smart cover on it...

3. alan111 macrumors regular

4. LTMK macrumors member

The incipio feather case is out is most places and very difficult to find. Finally I got mine from amazon for only $23.99 ... good deal and got it today. I like my black color on and put it on my black ipad 2. SO COOL!!!:D

5. ForumViewer, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011

ForumViewer macrumors member

Can the Feather Case be used with the smart cover? I'm looking at the website and there's no mention of this from what I see. There's a video on Amazon that says it can work with it, but a member above says no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y80GsT-FKH4&feature=related

The SmartCover seems to snap on like normal with the Feather case. Just pulled the trigger on one from Amazon.

6. MacBpro macrumors member

incipio Feather for ipad 2 ok with smart cover

The feather case works OK with the smart cover, but it is NOT PERFECT. It cannot maintain the TV stand position; otherwise, it is good. However, I believe it is the best solution for now.

I would rather safe than sorry and wont let me ipad at risk. Some buddys in this forum had already posted messages on how bad the back of the ipad had scratched because it was not well protected. I dont want to wait for another few weeks for the perfect case.

7. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

Incipio is making a feather to work with smart cover but will prob be 3-4 weeks before it's available.