Next Best Thing After Bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vtclan, Jan 8, 2012.

1. vtclan macrumors regular

Let's say bumper style cases are the slimmest cases available on the market. What would be the next best case that offered slightly more protection and was slightly thicker than that of the bumper? I was thinking of snap on styled cases but I am sure there are other options. Any ideas? Im looking for the thinnest case as possible that at least offers as much protection as a snap on.

2. Catcher macrumors regular

Iluv Gelato for me. Really thin profile but offers protection. Lay on the table design but not a big ugly rim. Covers all buttons other than the silent button. Good size headphone and dock port.

3. Jlrera macrumors member

I've been using the Otterbox Commuter, it actually doesn't add too much bulk and it offers some pretty serious protection..

4. vtclan thread starter macrumors regular

Eh Ive felt one in my hands and pocket and it was too much bulk for my taste. I LOVED my vapor 4 on my iphone but the signal issue was a compromise i wasnt willing to make. I might look into a vapor pro but even with the improved design, Im sure my signal wouldnt be as strong as it would be with the case off.