Next cinema display?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by stefmesman, Jun 24, 2011.

1. stefmesman macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; nl-nl) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

What do you hope the next cinema display wil be like?

Hoping for:
    - thunderbolt port for daisychain
    - audio out port
    - 4 usb
    - iSight HD

Comes with a cable for older macs (with magsafe and usb and minidisplay) and for the new macs with just an thunderbolt and magsafe.

Something like this would be awesome!

2. Sjhonny macrumors 6502

I don't expect a new cinema display the coming year to be honest. Who knows where we'll be then? The Cinema Display has no use in daisy chain TB in my opinion. You use cables for daisy chaining. I only connect USB sticks, a keyboard and a mouse to my ACD. The audio port would be welcome :)

3. skyline r34 macrumors 6502

skyline r34

You can't even buy a 27-inch LED cinema display from Best Buy, They sold out online and there not available in store I wonder why maybe new model are coming very soon, I'm planning on buying a second cinema display but might wait for a update, I think Apple might add a 720p camera and of course thunderbolt, better speakers or even something larger then a 27-inch, I guess we see next month when lion is released

4. CHSeifert macrumors 6502

CHSeifert

Delivery time here in Denmark is within 24 hours...........from the apple online store

5. sparkie7 macrumors 68000

sparkie7