iPhone Next Destination on notification screen

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by iapplelove, Nov 8, 2013.

1. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

anyone know how to or if it's possible to change the next destination? It keeps telling me it will take me 19 minutes to get to the city where i use to work,I switched locations and now work in a completely different direction,entire new city.

No matter where i am it still thinks i am either going to go home or travel to my previous city of employment,kinda annoying so it's been shut off but would love to update it somehow.

2. Fantasigraphic macrumors 65816

How long has it been since you changed worked locations? If less than a few weeks let it relearn new location BUT I would (Just a guess) Change work address in Contacts app and/or clear out the Freaquent Locations and start over; but I'd try changing the Work contact first and let it "re-learn" route before clearing anything in Frequent Locations

3. iapplelove thread starter macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Tried this and it still shows my old work city. Going to keep it off for a little while to see if one day if updated itself

4. MozMan68 macrumors 68000

MozMan68

Just delete that location from your frequent locations list in settings....you'll be starting fresh, but at least it won't come up anymore. At this point, it may be worth it just to wait. (And make sure your new work address is listed in your contact info)