Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

=MuLti-CeLL=

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
m0biLe
Maybe ;) (I emailed the author, but no reply as yet. Heck, he missed the job listings, the iLife link etc) don't think he was expecting a techmeme mention.

Oh ok, well I just saw that it was a guy names "Tom" that posted.

Ya know "Tom"....Tom'at0'

:D

tveric

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2003
VIDEO RECORDING IS NOT "NEXT GENERATION" TECHNOLOGY.
Video recording has been on your basic cell phone since who knows when.

"next generation" in the first post referred to "next generation iphone", not next gen technology, you tool. You still haven't read it right.

branjosef

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2007
Heres the way I see it...

The next revision will have copy
The revision after that will have paste but no copy
The revision after that one will have copy and paste
The revision after that one will have copy paste and video conferencing but no front camera
The revision after that one will have all that and a front camera...
The revision after that one will have MMS but ATT will no longer offer the service.
The revision after that one will have all that and a monkey but the monkey wont have a diaper...I could go on for days....Let's just take it one step at a time.... Bada Bing!

And I'm outta here !!!!!!! :cool:

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Mr Wolfe was so nice as to get back to me. Nothing of note, just a thanks for reading. We'll see if he follows up on it, and looks into it - if he has time, i imagine it's pretty hard to do deeper digging given the time involved.

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2008
fc

I can imagine apple will be putting a front camera on the next iphone, however, not only will they include a mini ichat client, they will also give us a photobooth client to, which is one of the best features for many young people owning a mac across the country (just type a random name into facebook and you will see )

wonderbread57

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2008
Convenient conference call feature, "merge", for call-waiting

26iphone_full.jpg

Also interesting; inline flash and windows media content

34iphone_cam2_full.jpg

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
I think it's time for a next gen, countdown to June 2009 iPhone app in the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.