Next Generation iPhone OS 4 Revealed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Divyesh, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Divyesh macrumors member

Well yesterday Apple give some feature information about next iPhone OS 4 and 4G phone which also tagging iPhone HD by expert and new features looks interesting, some key feature which is best like Multitasking and others, You can read some features here:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/08/live-from-apples-iphone-os-4-event/

It also revealed that iPhone is still dominating phone is US as Android still far away from iPhone.

What do you think about iPhone 4G/iPhone HD after yesterday's conference.

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

That's absolutely not what was revealed yesterday.

3. -Leigh- macrumors member

Apple revealed nothing about the new iPhone yesterday, and only information on some of the new features of OS4.

That website is full of crap.

4. Divyesh thread starter macrumors member

5. G58 macrumors 6502

Self promotion?

What do I think? I think you're trying to promote your own web site here.

We all know very well that, despite your poor use of the English language here, you've misrepresented yesterday's keynote by Steve Jobs.

However, that image is interesting. It's almost certainly fake, but an appealing impression of the future nevertheless.

Now, try being more accurate, get a little bit less excited, and correct your English. Then you might be taken more seriously... and you might get some people clicking your ads.

6. Divyesh thread starter macrumors member

First thing that's not my site, second I also put second link which is more accurate then it. Also first site have no ads I guess!

My English is not upto the mark but I am very excited about iPhone 4G so I try to get more and more information!

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

well

engaget is a well known tech site but they don't know anything more the Boy Genus or and of the other self proclaimed tech sites. They try to guess what is coming out in the upcoming model. Most of what I have seen, is stuff left over from last year. faster processor, better camera front facing camera, HD blah blah!!!!! hoping Apple has a few surprises for us this year! a

8. anonymouz1828 macrumors regular

Engadget

I like the website .. for iphone os 4.0, they posted the video showing multitask and dock with much more clear idea than other videos (only one or two on youtube as of yesterday).