Next IP7 "batch"?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcemin, Sep 25, 2016.

1. hcemin macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I'm considering getting the IP7 4.7, but I usually wait some time after launch to get electronic devices, just to be sure nothing is wrong with it.

We've seen some issues with yellow screens and hissing, some are debatable while others are pretty bad. When would you say the next "batch" of iPhones will come out? Do you consider 1 month after launch enough safety margin?

Thanks!

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

No one here can tell you when the next shipment of iPhones will ship or be manufactured. Unless you have direct access to Apples manufacturing schedule out of China, there are no direct answers. You can however, search your iPhones manufacturing date after the iPhone has shipped.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I believe Apple will be manufacturing iPhone 7's for quite a while as they are still trying to catch up to demand. The fact that according to Apple Store inventory maps, there is not a single black or jb Plus available at retail in the entire USA. NOT ONE. This has to change.

4. brobstfish macrumors newbie

I got my second black 7 plus from an Apple Store on Wednesday. I walked in asked if they had any black 7 plus they said yes so I bought one and walked out.

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Just wait till the iPhone 8. Kidding

My 7Plus is perfect.

6. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Well then obviously those inventory sites are BS.

7. Prabas macrumors 6502a

Prabas