Next iphone after 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Umscheidt, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Umscheidt macrumors newbie

Has there been talk about the next generation iphone? The 3g came out on july 10th i believe. According to the buyers guide on this website its in the middle of its cycle. Just curious if the next release will be a price cut, or more memory. Is there any talk about the next one at all?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There will be no new iPhone until July of next year. It will still use 3G networking. It will be the third generation iPhone. We will not see 4G telecommunications until at LEAST two years and two iPhone revisions from now.

3. i0Nic macrumors 65816

First iPhone theme was the 'revolution of mobile phones'. iPhone 3G was all about speed and apps. I think the theme of the next iPhone will be about the visual, with a 5 megapixel camera and a front facing camera for video calls.

4. thisisnow macrumors newbie

Can anyone please tell me when the next IPHONE is being released? I haven't purchased the first as apparently it has many 'teething' problems... So Im waiting for the second. Is it June/JHly internationally or just in the US? As I am from Australia. :)

5. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Epic lolz, way to bring a thread back from the dead dude.

Also I think baby's have teething problems, not iPhones, AM I RITE FOLKS!

6. superstrikertwo macrumors 65816

superstrikertwo

The second iPhone came out last year it's called the iPhone 3G. The 3rd iPhone is expected to come out in June/July.