Next iPhone Color

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GeorgieAcevedo, May 19, 2012.

1. GeorgieAcevedo macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

2. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Tried white, but going back to black for the next iPhone. Black looks a lot nicer when the screen is off.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I have had both white and black at this point, but I guess it will depend on what the phone actually looks like and what it's made of. I personally liked the back front and white back better than white on white. If they brought that back it would be a no brainer for me. Short of that I will have to see the phone before I decide.

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Black !

:rolleyes:

5. GeorgieAcevedo thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

Same story here and couldn't agree more.

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

7. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

A silver one would be good looking. If not, I'm going for a white one. All my previous iPhones have been black.

8. DerekRod macrumors 6502a

DerekRod

White.I wanted a white 4S but they only had black during the apple store reservations and sadly couldn't find anyone to trade.So definitely getting white,or any other color Apple decides to offer that isn't black

9. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

I hope that the black will be matte. I like the white because it doesn't show fingerprints but the black looks more professional.

10. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

If White and Black are the only choices, then Black. I hope they offer other colors in the mix, like Blue and Silver. Those colors should be safe.

11. jcorbin macrumors 6502a

12. Demonface macrumors 6502a

It all depends on how it looks. (Thats if there's any new colors) if they don't add any new colors I'd get the White.)

13. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

I used to tend to switch on each revision, but I've stuck with white since the iPhone 4 version was released (and kept that choice when I got my 4S). I also loved my white iPhone 3GS. I think I'll switch to black when the next release happens. That all depends on which one looks better too, of course.

14. TallManNY macrumors 68040

TallManNY

There will be new colors this time. Apple must realize that it is getting a little silly with how ubiquitous the iPhone has become especially in certain social groups. A little color variety would allow people to show a little individuality. Though cases have helped with this so far. Hopefully the next phone won't need a case as much. It is a little more expensive to make multiple colors but the margin on the phone is big enough to support this hit.

15. indianboynyc macrumors regular

ever since white came out on 3g, ive been getting white. even waited for a few months till they came out with the 4in white. was gonna get white 4s but i decided to just wait and now i will get the new one in white as well

16. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

Silver! If not available, then it will be white.

17. GeorgieAcevedo thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

Why do you guys believe apple might release a silver one ?

18. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I'm going for white. I already had a black 3GS and now have a black 4.

19. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Maybe more of an aluminum casing just like the MBP.

20. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

I like the white, even for the iPads. Got tired of all electronics being black. However, does it really matter what color the back is? The bezel is usually all that's seen thanks to the widespread use of cases.

However, I would like a blue or silver version added to the mix.

21. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

on each revision huh? But you've been stuck on white for the last three :D had to point it out:D

22. raychelabcdefg macrumors newbie

I wouldn't mind a matte black or chrome version of the iPhone but seeing as I just got my 4S a month ago, it really won't matter for me. Maybe by the time I'm looking for a new one, they will have more color selections.

I like the black WAY better than the white. As someone said, it looks more clean and professional.

23. bidwalj macrumors 6502a

I hope the benzel is smaller on the next iPhone (might be if the screen is bigger). They should just go back to the front all black and colors for the rest of the casing.