Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MilkMan4

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
Idk if there has been talk about this or not, I'm sure there has, but I cannot find it. But here's my question..
What are the odds of Apple realeasing next year's iPhone back on their previous schedule of about june/july timeframe? Or will the 4S start a new schedule and the 2012 iPhone will be released in next fall?

applesith

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2007
Manhattan
No. iPad is Spring to Summer spotlight and iPhone is fall to Winter spotlight. Spreading out the blockbusters.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Idk if there has been talk about this or not, I'm sure there has, but I cannot find it. But here's my question..
What are the odds of Apple realeasing next year's iPhone back on their previous schedule of about june/july timeframe? Or will the 4S start a new schedule and the 2012 iPhone will be released in next fall?

Very unlikely. They will probably wait at least a year before the next iPhone release putting it in the Autumn of next year, most likely October. That said September could be a possibility.

Hankster

macrumors 68020
Jan 30, 2008
Washington DC
Apple will have the iPhone launches in the fall, which fits perfectly for them since they have MacBook and iPad launches the rest of the year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.