Next iPhone update?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheKingIV, Feb 3, 2009.

1. TheKingIV macrumors member

When is this rumored to be coming out? And what is the buzz on things that will be included in this update?

-Tasks and Notes that sync with Outlook would be nice (I bought IMExpress, which is OK...)

- Also it would be great if I could shift the keyboard to sideways when I'm writing texts

- MMS Messaging?

Are those being talked about? What is being kicked around?

2. RiceRacerDX macrumors 6502

Google is your friend. The answers you receive here will mirror those of your search results on the internet and are equally nothing more than speculation.

Here's what I think will be on the next update:
    -MMS
    -landscape keyboard
    -video recording capabilities
    -cut/copy/paste
    -remote data wipe
    -bluetooth syncing
    -turn-by-turn GPS
    -a remote garage door opener option
    -a BAC screener for those crazy saturday nights
    -a secret cryptic codec so that apple can spy on you

Those are all fair game at this point. Don't believe me?..why not?
    Speculation, speculation, speculation...
    To put it simply, if you can dream it, i'm sure that's what being talked about...

3. hellomoto4 macrumors 6502a

hellomoto4

hi dis iz steeve jobs and ipone updat iz coming soonz\

no body knows.
    search.
    google.
    what ever
    but no body knows
    so stop asking please.

4. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

Dear Confused Customer,

Please shut up and use the search button, thank you. Free iPods to all that obey this instruction.

Steve Jobs

(Just joking. Use the search button.):p

5. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I think the majority of noobs on this site signed up for exactly this question.

That or "Should I buy now!? Halp!" :rolleyes:

6. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There needs to be a script that occurs when the words 'buy', 'now', and 'wait' appear in a post starting a new thread. Instead of posting the thread upon hitting the Post button, the user in question is immediately scripted into a time out and is linked to the Forum Rules, with a new tab opening the Buyer's Guide.

That'd take care of most of it. :D

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Agreed. And I would have added the speculated "little iPhones" (I daren't say the dreaded "N word" for fear of relapse) to that list.

8. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Except then you get the odd person being punished for asking whether or not they should buy an iPod nano or an iPhone.

Oh, wait... they should be searching for the hundred or so threads on that already... so it's all good. :cool:

9. shk718 macrumors 6502a

i think their going to incorporate some of the iphoto stuff into it - facial tagging of pics - mobile upload.... links between flickr and facebook. i also bet they put c&p and limited background apps.

10. TheKingIV thread starter macrumors member

Hahaha.Yall need to relax.

I apologize for not spending a lot of time on this board, as I'm sure it can be annoying with people asking the same question. Yes, I did come to this forum only to see if there were any rumors about the next update.

I searched for it on Google, and most of the articles I saw were from middle of the year 2008. I thought that surely there would be more up-to date information or rumors out there than from 7 or 8 months ago. If there's not anything "new" out there, then that's all you have to say.