Next Macbook Pro Models

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by houserocker, Jan 21, 2008.

1. houserocker macrumors newbie

Hi everybody!!!

Does anybody know what new hardware from other brands like Intel Apple uses for their macbook is coming up?

Everybody knows that we're all are waiting for Penryn, maybe new product design...

But maybe anybody know what's going on at nvidia?

I hope the new macbooks are coming soon, can't wait a long time!!! :)

2. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Look at the Centrino lineup to see what is coming with those platforms.

Although Apple will be using their own wireless, ethernet, ect. The platform is basically close enough to get an idea with those roadmaps.

3. PhotoPhoenix macrumors member

PhotoPhoenix

wow, if it looks like that(which is will probably be really close to that) then i'd probably move on to that once my MacBook is too slow. i'll be giving my wife my MacBook and picking up a new MacBook Pro. :-D

4. Pukey macrumors 6502

Pukey

Nice idea. Although hopefully not the black MBA (PC-looking) keyboard. Keeping everything all one color looks more professional IMO.

5. Digital Skunk macrumors 604

Digital Skunk

I does look professional to me too. They could make it a different color if they want to but hopefully they don't make it too much thinner. They can barely fit good hardware into it right now, so I really hope they don't make it any smaller or anything like the AirBook.

6. Pukey macrumors 6502

Pukey

Agreed! It doesn't need to be any thinner! This is a pro machine, so it better work like one with all the options and functionality needed and without overheating issues!

7. heatmiser macrumors 68020

There's so much wishful thinking in that blog post, I wouldn't be surprised if the owner had an account here. Oh well; I'll go down on record again: no new MBP "in a few days". You heard it here first.

8. DJ88 macrumors regular

WTF. Everyday somebody makes a New Macbook Pro thread thinking their the first ones to do so, is it that difficult to scroll down the first page and see all the other new macbook pro threads there are?

Then the funniest thing of all is everyone starts speculating in the new thread the same exact way they were in the other 20 threads. :rolleyes:

I say we get a sticky about this and close any other threads.

9. Neil321 macrumors 68040

Neil321

i know it getting borzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz