Next MacBook Pro Revision

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ayeying, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. ayeying macrumors 601

    ayeying

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Location:
    Yay Area, CA
    #1
    I currently use a Black MacBook, 2.0GHz and I noticed how much I miss having a "better" video card. Granted this system is the best laptop I've ever used, I want something with a better video card for gaming.

    I'm looking at purchasing the 2.4GHz MacBook Pro, the 15" one. Its still small enough to carry around while carrying a lot of power. I noticed how MacWorld 2008 is around the corner and was wondering what kind of major updates would they give to the current MacBook Pro. I could care less about the updates for the CPU or Memory, just the video card.
     
  2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

    basesloaded190

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2007
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    #2
    try the search option. there is an abundance of threads already related to this very subject
     
  3. bmwpowere36m3 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    #3
    Holy crap, I seriously had to have seen a least a dozen threads pop up today about future MBP changes, revisions, wish list of changes, etc... damn.

    Talk about not searching.
     
  4. NickC1028 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    #4
    I had to join the forums just to say this but seriously, give the guy a break.

    Not everyone is as aware and used to websites and forums and stuff to know to search for it.

    It's a great question because I can promise you that he is not the only one who is interested. I'd say there is more people interested than not interested in the new MBP revisions.
     
  5. hayduke macrumors 65816

    hayduke

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2005
    Location:
    is a state of mind.
    #5
    IMHO it takes more time to reply that it does to ignore.

    To the OP, yes, searching is a good idea. There is a lot of speculation, but nobody knows what is going to actually happen. If you don't *need* the machine now...I can't imagine that you do, then just wait until MWSF and see what happens.
     
  6. mr.light macrumors 6502

    #6
    I agree with you. Give the guy a break. We tend to take our own knowledge of the web ect. for granted at times. If I were you I would wait to see what is coming. I was looking to buy a MBP but decided to wait and see myself. You won't really know until it happens and speculations here are just that... speculations!:)
     
  7. Smurfed macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    #7
    Wait til Macworld.

    If you try buying a 15" mbp now, you might get a yellow-tint screen.

    If it's updated on january, i hope they refresh the screens also.
     
  8. product26 macrumors 6502a

    product26

    Joined:
    May 30, 2005
    #8
    No yellow tint on my new mbp. the screen is WAY better than the grainy one that came with the first mbp that i purchased (and then returned)

    but if you are after something with a better graphics card, and you are not in any real hurry to upgrade. I would wait. They will probably boost the graphics, and with mobile solutions any improvement is a good one.
     

Share This Page