Phones Next phone

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by fedecape, Mar 3, 2015.

1. fedecape, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015

fedecape macrumors 6502

fedecape

Hi guys,

I will be giving my OnePlus to my brother. Please help me choose my new smartphone.

All I want is:

• Specs
    • Battery life
    • Decent price

My problem with the new GS6 and M9 is that both phones are running a heavy customized version of Android. I really appreciate the stock experience, and I would like to stick with it. Both phones also carry an OK battery, nothing huge. And lastly, their no-contract prices are probably not that decent (AT&T GoPhone user, so I'm buying full price!)

The Nexus 6 is an option, but I'm not a huge fan of the design/size. Only a good deal would convince me.

What do you guys think? Recommendations?

Thanks

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

Well you are not going to find anything remotely close to the specs/price of the Oneplus.

-note 4
    -s6
    -htc m9

Those are the current/upcoming spec kings.

3. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

Buy something cheap like a Moto G and wait for the one plus two or whatever it's called.

4. fedecape thread starter macrumors 6502

fedecape

I know the price of the OnePlus is too competitive, and I can do more... Maybe $600~?
    I just don't feel like spending $800/$900 (what AT&T wants for most flagships) after seeing what the OPO is capable of for $350

Yes, I think that's what I'm going to do. I bought a ZTE Zinger from Walmart (19.86)

Thank you guys!