NEXT version of OSX AFTER Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by davegoody, Oct 11, 2007.

1. davegoody macrumors 6502

davegoody

Hi there !

A "contact" has alerted me to the alpha of the NEXT version of OSX which FINALLY moves away altogether from the "Big Cat" references such as Panther, Tiger, Leopard etc . . . .

http://www.cum2play.org.uk/donkey.jpg
    The clue to the new nickname is in the link !

Let me know what you think - obviously just a bit of fun - CAN'T WAIT 'TIL LEOPARD !

2. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

Hilarious! I like this idea a lot. Think of all the possibilities: OS XI 11.2 - mule, OS XI 11.3 - pack animal, etc.

3. chrisdazzo macrumors 6502

chrisdazzo

I've got to ask... Why not host this on Imageshack or something? Anything but cum2play.org.uk... :eek:

Anyways, I personally think this thread is pointless, though the donkey from Shrek did make me smile.

4. davegoody thread starter macrumors 6502

davegoody

Fair comment - the thread IS pointless - that is the point (if you get the point).

As for putting the image on cum2play.org.uk - I happen to be the webmaster for that particular site (not that I would normally publicise such a thing) - and I happened to be uploading some mods to the site at the time so I had my FTP client open and connected ! (and it may have the side effect of generating a few more hits to his site as opposed to Flickr too)

Cheers !