next week = longest 4 days EVER

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by retrospects, Jun 24, 2007.

1. retrospects macrumors regular

ever sense the macworld keynote june has came slower and slower with each day! now that the release is on my birthday time has been like pouring a glass of water through a slab of cement! witch brings us too the coming week where i will be working 9.5 hrs monday-thursday so i can makeup some of fridays time;) i was takeing off anyway for my 21 b-day. are all the stars lineing up in my favor! why is this takeing so long!

2. arcanic macrumors regular

arcanic

I hear ya....I stay glued to my Macbook refreshing the forums every 15 minutes or so....I'm unproductive at work too.....pathetic I know...maybe even borderline sick...hehe.

I think the biggest thing that is driving me is the 'unknown' of how many units the stores will get....couple that with being worried about getting in line either too early or too late..STRESSFUL!

Arc:eek:

3. elg23 macrumors regular

haahah.. yea... im sure forums.macrumors.com is up toward the top of my works top visited sites now because of me and the damn iphone

4. JellyFish macrumors regular

No kidding! The minutes feel like hours and hours feel like years!!!! :mad::(

But we must remain vigilant!!!! Our time is coming!!! Soon the iPhone will bring us all into digital nirvana!!! We will transcend space and time and become as gods of all the known universe!!!! :D:cool:

5. Project macrumors 68020

4 days? Try 4 months for us miserable souls in Europe.

6. loudestnoise macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

21st birthday? iPhone? Perhaps someone should be packing a flask in the iPhone line

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

4 months? Try 5 years for those of us who refuse to switch to AT&T :rolleyes:

8. arcanic macrumors regular

arcanic

Can you not have one imported earlier?

Arc:confused:

9. retrospects thread starter macrumors regular

yeah it just sucks cause june was allready putting along(b-day) i just know these boards are gonna light up the next few days.............i want my iphone!

10. retrospects thread starter macrumors regular

trust me next sat and sun will be my lady telling me how stupid i got

11. Project macrumors 68020

If I could be sure that it would work normally, then I might. But the whole SIM situation needs to be tested.... preferably not with my wallet!

12. Salty Pirate macrumors 6502

Salty Pirate

I am already having trouble sleeping. The wait is killing me. I have been drinking alot too.

13. Dataquest macrumors member

Wow, it's gonna be weird that the USA finally has a phone that Europeans and Asians will dream to have in their future!:cool:

14. JosiahPB macrumors regular

retrospects
    macrumors member

waiting for the phone
    yeeah thinking about it and waiting for a phone is stupid, im not gonna waste my birthday standing outside a store. i will go at 5pm see if anyone is there if there is a line just go sat. i think it will sell but its a cell phone not a ipod, you dump 260 on the counter snag your ipod and your on your merry way. this is a 2 year death grip that at&t is puttin down on ya.
    Last edited by retrospects : 06-13-2007 at 12:12 PM.

Good One!!

15. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

In 5 days I will be getting an iPhone, in 7 days I will be moving to a killer new place. I will not be sleeping much at all over the next week.

16. retrospects thread starter macrumors regular

i hear ya dude but my plan is gonna be a little different, work the next 4 days, go get a tun o b-day stuff, get my tattoo, (hopefully) get my iPhone, go do dave&busters get TANKED(21st b-day) and play games, sat and sun. play with all my new toys!.......adults get all the best toys!

17. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Lol...come on, you might not like AT&T, but you can't even try and say that people in the US have a worse time getting an iPhone then people in Europe trying to get an iPhone.

Come off it

18. retrospects thread starter macrumors regular

hah yeah at least you have a choice, euro. has to sit back and just watch!

19. Photography macrumors 65816

Photography

I agree - this is going to be a brutally long 4 days.

coolosxapps

20. iMichael72 macrumors regular

I think Friday will be the worst day. Waking up, knowing you have to wait until 6PM to buy it.
    Hours will go by like minutes!

21. taberrr macrumors regular

Cool, same here! Well, closing anyway, moving a couple weeks later. I had a dream last night that there was a waiting list, and I didn't know, so I showed up early and still didn't get one. Har har!

22. loudestnoise macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

Here's something to look out for. When you imbibe in the alcohols things can strangely become slippery, and it would hurt me if while playing games at Dave & Busters iPhone could just slip right out of your hand and fall to the ground. Just sayin, be careful there buddy.

23. terrrrrible macrumors regular

Especially when we have trouble sleeping and wake up at like 9 in the morning. It'll be like Christmas when you're 5 years old.

24. cjandnw macrumors 6502

I work Tuesday then I'm off till Monday. I'll be scouting the two AT&T's and 1 Apple store near me beginning around 8AM. I had my 1st dream that I had an iPhone. It was flexible :confused:

25. taberrr macrumors regular

Nice. Hahah, there's some hidden meaning in there somewhere.