Nextbit.

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by bandrews, Sep 1, 2015.

1. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

Interesting but not sure about the amount of cloud connectivity and battery life impact.

I guess it's OK otherwise it'd so be just a concept right? But removing Apps etc without the user really knowing could potentially leave you in a bind.

If storage is the issue why not just build the phone with a micro SD slot and save the battery and data plan?

2. MRU, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015

MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I honestly think its the ugliest looking device I have seen in a considerable amount of time.

[​IMG]

3. Billy95Tech Suspended

Completely agree i find the whole phone design ugly as well!!

I think te Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and the S6 design looks way better and is a better phone/phablet overall!

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

It looks like a kids plastic toy ....the fact they spent time designing that aesthetic would make me question their other design decisions, let alone think about backing it ....

5. Tig Bitties macrumors 68020

Tig Bitties

Those super sharp pointy edges look like they could hurt you LOL. And being squared edge isn't easy on the grip either.

6. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

7. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

Yeah, I know my palm prefers a rounded back and sides instead of these angular slabs.

Then there's the plastic... I thought we were leaving that behind these days? Even a skinny metal band makes a significant difference.

Not convinced this will fly at all.