NFL GAME PASS On IPAD

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Flyhigh06, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Flyhigh06 macrumors newbie

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to download Game Pass for Ipad from the App store If I only have a US Itunes account. I purchased the online package from the NFL so I should now be able to download the app, but I get an error saying it is not available for download with a US account. Game Pass is the NFLs online streaming website for outside of the US (I'm currently living in Korea) but my Itunes/mailing/billing address are all US. Thanks for any help.

2. WORNH macrumors newbie

Same Problem Here

I'm living in China and have the same problem. This app is not in the US Itunes store and I can't seem to create an ID in Hong Kong without a credit card that has a billing address there. I can see this "free" app, but I can't get my hands on it.

Help!

3. mellofello macrumors 65816

4. guitarguy316 macrumors regular

5. WORNH macrumors newbie

Got app....now what?

I finally got the app by creating a dummy account in Hong Kong and I was able to download it.

However, it has not worked since I downloaded it. It allows me to sign in successfully but always says "loading network data faild". Note the spelling mistake....very cute, but makes me wonder. I'm not seeing anything on the Internet about it not working other than the above post. I would think people would be screaming if this was a big problem?

Is it just my installation of Game Pass?

6. skillz1318 macrumors regular

How much is the subscription? Will it work over wifi in the US or is it blocked?

7. Flyhigh06 thread starter macrumors newbie

It will only work with IP address' outside of the US. It is around $350 for the full season and playoffs. Since I haven't been able to get the app yet I hooked a friends new PC that has and HDMI output to my 55 inch and it worked great. Just another option if the app and airplay doesn't get worked out.

8. jtk49 macrumors newbie

Any solutions found?

I am also in Asia and unable to download the Game Pass app on my iPad, given (presumably) my US Itunes account. I don't have an Asian credit card or billing address. Any suggestions on how to get the app?

Thanks!

9. RussDubai macrumors newbie

App not showing up in store

I live in Dubai and bought the Game Pass package for my pc but when I try to find the app in the iTunes store it does not even show up..? Is the app not available in UAE? And if not, can I find it through the store if I connect to a VPN?