NFL Now

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by mactastic1337, Aug 7, 2014.

1. mactastic1337 macrumors newbie

Still has not shown up! But the iOS app looks promising.

Attached Files:

2. betman macrumors regular

Interesting. Any way to catch college football via the ATV?

3. mactastic1337 thread starter macrumors newbie

The WatchESPN app so far is the only way to catch live college football games and thats only if you subscribe to cable. :(

4. rluvbeach macrumors member

there is an ACC app also I'm sure will have some college football

5. NiklasK macrumors member

6. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

7. BJMRamage macrumors 68020

BJMRamage

I knew I should have gone here first...I kept checking after the NFL Now announcement. Thinking it should be there...update Software: No Updates.

tried restarting, resetting things...nothing.

good to see I am not missing it.

I figured first full week of Pre-Season they would have posted it to the AppleTV.

8. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

Finally took a long at this from the NFL.com website. At only $1.99/mo, this seems like a steal, but since I already get the NFL Network via DirecTV, I'm not so interested. I'm always on the fence about ditching satellite/cable.

It looks like you get on-demand access to all of their shows. I like A Football Life, America's Game, and those NFL Top 10 episodes in particular.

If there was a legal way for me to get sports into my home without some type of satellite/cable, I'd definitely cut the cord permanently and would have an NFL Now subscription to supplement. I've tried multiple antennas, however none of them were reliable enough due to the tree lines.

9. mactastic1337 thread starter macrumors newbie

Finally!

It's showing up on my AppleTV. Lets hope Apple continues to add new channels or better yet update the AppleTV with an App Store!

10. JoeShades macrumors 6502a

Don't you know anyone with cable? all they have to do is create a login for you, Send 50$ to me and i will create one for you