Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adelphos33

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
Obviously leant 2018

i just upgraded my iPad and bought both the Smart Keyboard folio and the Otterbox cover. I don’t really like the Otterbox, so I am returning it. I figured I could use the Otterbox when operating the iPad in “tablet mode” but I guess I can just do that with no case. What I really need is a case (preferably leather) that protects the iPad and Smart Keyboard together so that when I can protect the entire thing when I put it in my briefcase. I’m honestly thinking of trying one of Apple’s leather Macbook sleeves. Any other ideas?
[doublepost=1551699619][/doublepost]This one seems to be the closest to what I am looking for, but I am very surprised I am not seeing more of these from the usual case makers (Incase, Belkin, etc)

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/ipad-pro-cases/products/dash-sleeve-for-ipad-pro?tab=Reviews

Last edited:

CloudSynced

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2018
Georgia
Obviously leant 2018

i just upgraded my iPad and bought both the Smart Keyboard folio and the Otterbox cover. I don’t really like the Otterbox, so I am returning it. I figured I could use the Otterbox when operating the iPad in “tablet mode” but I guess I can just do that with no case. What I really need is a case (preferably leather) that protects the iPad and Smart Keyboard together so that when I can protect the entire thing when I put it in my briefcase. I’m honestly thinking of trying one of Apple’s leather Macbook sleeves. Any other ideas?
[doublepost=1551699619][/doublepost]This one seems to be the closest to what I am looking for, but I am very surprised I am not seeing more of these from the usual case makers (Incase, Belkin, etc)

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/ipad-pro-cases/products/dash-sleeve-for-ipad-pro?tab=Reviews

I ordered from www.mac-case.com. They were not cheap, but they did a comparison to Apple’s leather and it was no competition. I’m a leather snob though, it is perfect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.