Nice idea.. (favorite apps)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by leandromp, Jun 25, 2009.

1. leandromp macrumors regular

Hello everyone. I got 2 ideas i would like to share with you guys.

I have more then 50 apps on my phone but i only have like 11 apps i'm constantly using like facebook, beejive, remote, need for speed, etc.. i used all of the apps, but those 11 are my favorites.

All of my apps are organized by category.
    1st. page is the apps that comes with the phone, 2nd social networking, 3rd entertainment, and 4th games, etc. i have like 8 pages!, Need For Speed for example on the last page. Wouldn't be nice to have a special page for your favorites apps, and instead of scrolling for finger to the right, using 2 fingers scrolling your fingers upside down.

scrolling your fingers to the left -- spotlight
    scrolling your fingers to the right-- different pages
    scrolling your fingers down, favorite apps.

Or another idea..
    At least to make it easy for the people like me, whos constantly changing apps, to give us the option to put the app we most use doble clicking the home button..

2. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

Why wouldnt you keep your most used apps on the first page? That is what I do.

1. most used (ical, notes, calc, weather, facebook, beejive, tweetie, etc)
    2. entertainment/music/tv/movies
    3. favorite games
    4. utilities and apps i don't use more than once a day
    5-6. more games

Is it that hard to flip to spotlight and type in the app you are looking for?

3. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

Don't organize by type of app, but all of the ones you use all the time on then first or second pages?

Would be nice features, but seems too complicated for apples tradition.

4. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

Or how about NEVER having to worry about where you put your apps or how they're organized by actually using Spotlight as an app launcher. Have fun reorganizing guys, I'll be actually using my phone...

5. leandromp thread starter macrumors regular

Because for me, is easier to look for an specific app that i don't know the name of. I'm a very organized person and besides, it looks nicer :p

i don't like having all the apps all over the place.