Nice macbook palmrests?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sceneshifter, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Sceneshifter macrumors 6502

Sceneshifter

Hey,

All of a sudden half our class has a fraking mac, and I dilike the fact of having the exact same computer as everyone else. I was thinking of changing the palm rests a little as I don't particularly like the look (looks cheap).

Does anyone know any good, and nice palm rest stickers thingies, for the mabook?

2. slowpoke macrumors regular

slowpoke

Well, aren't you unique.

If it's just the look that bothers you and not the ergonomics, why bother?

3. heatmiser macrumors 68020

Maybe the OP's in junior high. I think that's when people care about this sort of stuff.

4. TSE macrumors 68030

Since your MacBook is white, why not make your own? Just get a blank white sticker and draw with thin permanent marker. Cheap, and original! :eek:

5. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Should've gotten the black if you could....less common. Another way to customize for relative cheap is to add sticker or use colorware

6. Maxiseller macrumors 6502a

Maxiseller

Wanting to be original is not necessarily immature.

It's like going into someone's house and being able to say "Oh you have the BILLY Ikea set!" - not necessarily a good thing.

Aiming for unique items is a good thing, but a little difficult to do with computers, especially lower priced items.

Aim to get a bespoke Macbook Pro if you want a rarer item, but otherwise you're just going to have to look in other directions for your unique personality-enhancing accessories!

Perhaps a bespoke suit?