Nice TPU iPhone 5 case with open bottom?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ref26, Nov 19, 2013.

1. ref26, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013

ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I'm searching for a pretty specific type of case and having a hard time finding it. Basically what I want is a nice quality TPU case, similar to the Incipio NGP, but with an open bottom so it will work with my ihome alarm clock. I found an inexpensive one off eBay that works but it's the clear jelly kind that looks pretty cheap and is also a little thicker and more rounded on the front edge than I prefer. I like the matte, solid look and would like purple or maybe a pretty/cute design. I've found snap-on cases work well with the alarm clock but don't offer enough protection for me. Any suggestions? This is what the bottom would basically look like:[​IMG]

2. Retired Cat macrumors 65816

Check the MiniSuit Frost Matte TPU case. It doesn't have the vertical structural bars along the bottom that the Incipio Frequency has.

3. ref26 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ref26

So I found at least one case that meets my criteria (http://www.ebags.com/product/fossil...10276729-adType^PLA-device^t-adid^33615788178), I really like it but my one complaint is that the light color is getting dirty quickly. Fossil makes a few other cases with different designs, but I don't really love any of them and they're a bit pricier than I prefer for a simple TPU case. Has anyone else come across anything?