Nightshift no sunrise/sunset

benchmarkman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2015
in the night shift settings I don't have an option to automatically turn on/off at sunrise/sunset. When I select automatically enable the only option I have is for set times and no sunrise/sunset. What's up with that? I have an iPhone 6s with official ios9.3. Thank you!

Mr. Buzzcut

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2011
Ohio
in the night shift settings I don't have an option to automatically turn on/off at sunrise/sunset. When I select automatically enable the only option I have is for set times and no sunrise/sunset. What's up with that? I have an iPhone 6s with official ios9.3. Thank you!
Select scheduled and go into the schedule. You should see the option.

Reactions: ATC

EBS

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2010
I noticed this too, but realized it was because I had “Setting Time Zone” turned off in Location Services > System Services. Switching that back on reveals the sunrise to sunset option in Night Shift.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I noticed this too, but realized it was because I had “Setting Time Zone” turned off in Location Services > System Services. Switching that back on reveals the sunrise to sunset option in Night Shift.
Strangely it doesn't seem to do it for me.

olepi

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2011
I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on again in order to see the sunrise/sunset option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.