Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cknaack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
Waterloo SC
I am currently running the lastest public beta on iPhone 7 Plus. I recently reset my phone and now I can’t change the nightshift time, when I turn on scheduled and it automatically chooses 10pm to 7am. I try to click on the 10pm to 7am to change it to sunset to sunrise it doesn’t allow me to change it, I click anywhere on the line or area and doesn’t pop up option to change it, I have turned off scheduled and re turned it back on to no avail, I have reset location and privacy to see if there was a glitch and nothing, any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

jhall8

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2017
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I am currently running the lastest public beta on iPhone 7 Plus. I recently reset my phone and now I can’t change the nightshift time, when I turn on scheduled and it automatically chooses 10pm to 7am. I try to click on the 10pm to 7am to change it to sunset to sunrise it doesn’t allow me to change it, I click anywhere on the line or area and doesn’t pop up option to change it, I have turned off scheduled and re turned it back on to no avail, I have reset location and privacy to see if there was a glitch and nothing, any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
I have the same issue on my 6s on that same build. I submitted a bug report. We'll probably have to wait for this to be fixed in future betas or in the final build.

Reactions: KeanosMagicHat

Cknaack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
Waterloo SC
Location Services > system services > setting time zone.

If this location service is disabled you will not see the sunset to sunrise option.
I tried that and it’s enabled. Tried turning off and back on and then went to display and still does not let me click on it to change the 10-7

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
funny. It's stuck for me as well now.. It's set to 10pm-7am with no way to change it. meh. I guess I can manually turn it on or off for now.

jhall8

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2017
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This bug has been fixed in DB4.

Attachments

• IMG_3247.PNG
    IMG_3247.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: bmac89 and critic81
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.