Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
I ordered a Nike Watch through Nike.com because it was going to be delivered weeks before my Apple preorder. I ended up picking up a watch at an Apple Store on launch day though, but it wouldn't let me cancel my Nike store order. It has arrived now and I'm needing to return it, but it's shockingly difficult. It says I need to start a return process using the web page, which says I need to call them or contact using Facebook. I tried to click on the Facebook link but it says "The page you requested was not found" and I can't make a phone call right now.

Has anyone returned their watch to Nike? How did you do it?

Thanks!

rpearlberg

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2010
i'm interested to hear this. might order from Nike, but also keeping an eye out at local stores.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I wonder if you can walk into a Nike store to return it? That's what I do when I order clothing from Nike.

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
I ordered a Nike Watch through Nike.com because it was going to be delivered weeks before my Apple preorder. I ended up picking up a watch at an Apple Store on launch day though, but it wouldn't let me cancel my Nike store order. It has arrived now and I'm needing to return it, but it's shockingly difficult. It says I need to start a return process using the web page, which says I need to call them or contact using Facebook. I tried to click on the Facebook link but it says "The page you requested was not found" and I can't make a phone call right now.

Has anyone returned their watch to Nike? How did you do it?

Thanks!
Unless I missed something, couldn't you just return the Apple one and keep the one your got at Nike?

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/returns-apple-watch/a_id/67610/country/us

If you click on the link to "contact us" there is an option to live chat. I don't see anything about Facebook.

It also says you can return to a Nike Store.
Thanks. I did the live chat and it worked great. They just e-mailed me a return slip.

The return card that came in the box said that all returns must be initiated via nike.com/awsupport which directed me to https://secure-nikeplus.nike.com/plus/support#contact/l/2/t/4403/ which only mentions phone calls, facebook or twitter.

The card in the box reads:

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR
APPLE WATCH NIKE+

But if for any reason you need to return
your purchase, you can bring back any
Apple Watch Nike+ you ordered on Nike.
com within 14 days of the delivery date.

In order to set up your return for Apple
Watch Nike+, you must first contact the
Nike Support Team. Please visit
nike.com/awsupport
to find contact information and the
hours of operation for locations near you.
Please note: The only way we are able to
accept returns on Apple Watch Nike+ is
through this process.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Thanks. I did the live chat and it worked great. They just e-mailed me a return slip.

The return card that came in the box said that all returns must be initiated via nike.com/awsupport which directed me to https://secure-nikeplus.nike.com/plus/support#contact/l/2/t/4403/ which only mentions phone calls, facebook or twitter.

The card in the box reads:

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR
APPLE WATCH NIKE+

But if for any reason you need to return
your purchase, you can bring back any
Apple Watch Nike+ you ordered on Nike.
com within 14 days of the delivery date.

In order to set up your return for Apple
Watch Nike+, you must first contact the
Nike Support Team. Please visit
nike.com/awsupport
to find contact information and the
hours of operation for locations near you.
Please note: The only way we are able to
accept returns on Apple Watch Nike+ is
through this process.

Huh. Looks like the info on that card was wrong/incomplete.

Glad I was able to help. I've never ordered electronics from Nike, but I buy clothing from them all the time and they've always been great about accepting returns, and the process has always been super easy.

Reactions: Howyalikdemapls
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.