Nike+ not cooperating!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Philz, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Philz macrumors member

I can't get it to sync. It never asked me to sync to the site, and it wont even sync my latest run... Am I an idiot or something?

Any advice would help, can i reset the nike part?

-Phil

2. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

we need more information. what have you done so far? you bought the shoe sensor, and synced it to the ipod? then you went for a run, and then came back and plugged in your ipod to your computer?

3. Philz thread starter macrumors member

Yup. I got the sensor in the mail today and one of those plastic caseamabobs to hold it in a non nike shoe. So i just paired it, and shook it for a few seconds to make sure it worked in an open workout. ended that workout.

Now I Physically ran a mile, came back ended workout and can see it in my history.

Plugged touch in again, and only synced the one shooked run that i did to test, and nothing else, it's set to "automatically" sync to Nikeplus.com, but it never asked any login info. I went ahead and made an account, but nikeplus.com is telling me itunes should have asked....

I feel like I'm in the blame circle :D

(using itunes 8, and iPod Touch with 2.1.1)

4. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

i am sorry to hear this. have you tried ejecting the touch, and then plugging it back in and sync it again?

5. Philz thread starter macrumors member