Nike products for iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iClamp, Oct 10, 2007.

1. iClamp macrumors newbie

Sorry if this has been posted already. Saw this at Target tonight. Here is some interesting proof that we might have Nike+ integration on the iPhone soon. There are several other Nike headsets with the same decal.

Attached Files:

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

I saw those too along with white ones and a behind the head model, pretty nice to see some other compatible headphones...hopefully + support is just around the corner.

3. njpodder macrumors regular

yeah, let's hope so. I use my iPhone at hte gym or while running all the time, and I have found as some of my friends have that the iPhone is not 100% efficient for working out. I made an earlier post about he problems I was having, but to sum it up, the iPhone goes crazy, skips around songs, and the microphone/puse/skip button becomes inoperable for a time after a good workout session. Stays this way for several minutes to several hours after. My Brother-in-law got his replaced... hasn't had same problem again, mine iss till acting up, though. I took it to an Apple Genious. I chose the guy who looked fit cuz I figured maybe he took his to the gym with him too. I was right, he did, and he had experienced the same problems. Restoring fixes the issue temporarily, but he pinned the problem as running, working out, etc. with the iPhone basically messes with the gyrometer in it and thus makes the phone act up this way. Hopefully, Apple will address this issue before Nike starts supporting the iPhone.