Nike Pure Platinum/White band - discontinued in UK?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by TwiceNightly, Jun 26, 2018.

1. TwiceNightly macrumors 6502

TwiceNightly

Hi all,

I like the look of this band and it looks like it would go quite nicely with my SS but I can't find the band anywhere in the UK - was it discontinued?

If so any ideas on a good place to pick one up? Don't really want to do eBay ideally as I've got fake ones a couple of times from there.

Thanks!

2. KarimLeVallois macrumors 68020

KarimLeVallois

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

All the 'Grade A' bands I've bought have been sealed in their original boxes!

4. mackie8 macrumors 6502a

Its still available in one store here in singapore..
    Luckily found one

A bit dusty but all good and sealed...

[​IMG]

5. seatton macrumors 6502a

seatton

They are not in the US anymore as far as I know. You seem to find all the collectible bands.

6. MrGimper macrumors 603

MrGimper

Bought mine when it launched and in fact have it on now on my SS S2
    [​IMG]

7. daijholt macrumors 65816

daijholt

Never buy sport bands or Milanese bands from CEX. They're often knock-offs as the staff don't seem to know how to tell the difference between a genuine and an eBay copy. Genuine bands ALWAYS have the size and the Nike+ branding on the inside of the band, knock-offs don't.

Ive had several from CEX that were sold as genuine but weren't. On the other hand, the leather ones I've bought were genuine, probably because they're a lot harder to fake.

8. Richard Peters macrumors regular

Richard Peters

Bit of a random thread revival but I’ve been researching Nike bands and happening across this post.

As it turns out I just received a Milanese loops from CEX, A condition for my wife. It’s brand new, boxed, still had the sticky tabs on and is a latest model (marked 40mm on the box and lug on the strap). For £55 it was well worth the gamble and mild inconvenience of returning it to my local store, had it been fake.

9. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

So what’s to stop you from checking whether it’s genuine or a copy when you go into CEX?