Nike+ Questions.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by VI™, Aug 27, 2010.

1. VI™ macrumors 6502a

Does anyone use this with their iPhone? I don't have the money to blow on a nano just yet and the only other device I have besides my phone is an iPod Classic.

I have a Speck case on my phone, but I wouldn't mind an arm band for when I run. The problem is, I don't want to keep removing the Speck case for fear that the clips might eventually break as I'd be using it fairly often. Does anyone know of any other solutions where I could keep the Speck case on and still take it with me without having to physicall hold it in my hand?

I'm not down for the fanny pack.

2. iFidget macrumors newbie

Before you totally reject the idea of having it around your waist check out the spibelt - http://www.spibelt.com/

It's basically a belt with a flexible inner pocket which expands to fit what you need in it. Its very form fitting and sits flush against you so you hardly see it. It also hardly moves so it doesn't even feel like you have it on (I've sat with it on for about 3 hours after jogging a few times because I haven't realized it's there).

Here are some shots of mine with and without an iPhone (my old 3Gs) in it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably the only issue I can think of with these is that if you're a very sweaty person you might need to invest in one of the waterproof or water resistant spibelt's. Or just put your iphone in a zip lock within the belt!

They also come in an arm band as well if that's something you're set on.