Nike+ s3 non lte Watch hands

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Bulldog Dave, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bulldog Dave macrumors member

just received a new nike 42 mm s3 today and used the Nike Watch face. Can’t find the red hands on Watch. Does the lte have the red hands ? Must only be on lte and not the gps only model.any body know?

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

What face are you referencing when you are talking about seeing red hands? Got a picture?

3. techspin macrumors 6502a

If you're talking about the first Nike watch face...the hands are only red if you select WHITE/RED. On the LTE version at least.

4. Bulldog Dave thread starter macrumors member

Don’t see that option on gps Nike.where do you find that option?
    --- Post Merged, Oct 11, 2017 ---
    Apple web site

5. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Go to the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap the Faces Gallery at the bottom of the page. Scroll down to the Nike+ Analog section and you should have the choice of 4 Faces that you can customize before adding to your Watch.

Just Tap the Face and you will go to the customization page where you can chose the color combination and finally hit the "ADD" button to add to your Watch

Dave

6. Bulldog Dave thread starter macrumors member

Dave on my watch you can’t change color of hands just the numbers. Unless I’m missing something.

7. daydayvol macrumors regular

Go to the customize color and it should be white/red option. I have the LTE version though.

8. Bulldog Dave thread starter macrumors member

Not the same on mine. No red white combo. Have a white and yellow combo and that’s the only color change for the hands that’s on my watch. Red hands must be for Lte only. Matches red on stem I guess.

9. gppittjk macrumors regular

Yup. LTE only. Matches the crown and the Bright Crimson sport loop. My S3|N+ GPS only has the Volt/White combo as well.

10. Bulldog Dave thread starter macrumors member

Yea kind of figured that was the reason.really like those red hands but not worth the extra money to me.