Nike Series 4 watch band difficulty

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2012
Hi all,

I upgraded my wife’s series 3 to a Nike series 4 as she is on a health and work out kick and I wanted her to have the better heart monitoring feature.

Anyway when we put on the Nike bands that came with it, we really had to jam them on there. It was very easy to change the bands on the series 3 but it seems like we have to really mash the bands on the series 4 and now they almost seem stuck in there. Did they change the design to make them much tighter? Or could it just be because it’s a brand new band and it needs to break in a bit?

igrover

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2007
I had/have the same problem with a Nike sport loop that I purchased last year for my Series 3 and now have the same problem on my Series 4. The plastic connector is really hard to slide in/out of the watch casing. I have several other sport loops and do not have this problem.

Kardinal1911

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2014
Houston
I thought I was the only one my Nike Teal Sport band is really difficult to get in and out. It’s weird because it’s the only band I have issues with

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2012
So weird, so I guess were not alone. Maybe some are slightly thicker than others? Not sure. It’s not like we can cant live with it, It was just so easy swapping bands on the series 3 so we just have to get used to this one.