Nike+ Sportband

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jimmieboy, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Jimmieboy macrumors 6502

Jimmieboy

Hi everyone.

I'm really interested in purchasing the new nike+ sportband. It looks really great. I don't really fancy running with an ipod nano at all. I have a shuffle and the armband for it, feels, for me, odd to run with. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here knows the release date for Australia and what shops would be selling them. I'm thinking rebel sport....

Anyone here from Australia looking to buy this when it comes out, or anyone know the release date?

2. 748s macrumors 6502a

748s

The sportband could arrive anytime. Probably a few months. Nothing on Nike Australia website.
    Soon as you get it sign up here
    Join the macrumors running club

3. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I'm from Australia and also waiting to get the Sportband, should be good.

4. 748s macrumors 6502a

748s

Nike+ AU website has an advert for it...."coming soon"
    Could be a week or two.

5. Jimmieboy thread starter macrumors 6502

Jimmieboy

Yeah! I sure hope so. I am still eagerly awaiting it. I've decided that when it comes out, I'll buy it and then I'll start running again. I haven't been for a while, so buying this is my excuse to start!

6. iBookfan macrumors 6502

iBookfan

I know this thread properbly is dead, but I just wanted to let you know that i've just picked one up. I do have a Nano and Nike+ kit but don't like listening to music while I'm running.

It's really really nice. Like it! My only concern is the water-resistens part. Don't know if it'll kill it.. Actually it rained tonight when I was out but lucky for me it stopped when I was out the door.

And if it get "moisty" then I don't know if I'd like to plug it into my Macbook.. Therefore I use a usb extender so I can plug the Nike+ into that and the other end of the cable into my mac. So the Nike+ don't have any physically contact with my mac. That way I don't care wheater its moisty or dry :)

BTW - have you guys bought one yet?