Nike+ V6 Armband for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by redskngolf, Aug 23, 2010.

1. redskngolf macrumors newbie

This might have been addressed already, but I didn't see it so...Does anyone know if the Nike+ V6 armband works with the iPhone 4. I have been looking for a good armband and so far I like the looks of it best, but far as I can tell they haven't updated it for the new phones yet.

Thanks for any info.

2. Sherifftruman macrumors 6502

I've been using a Belkin armband that was originally made for the 3G and 3GS and they just slapped a sticker on there that said works with iPhone 4 and it does work just fine. It is a tiny bit looser I guess, but as soon as you put it on your arm, the tension from teh strap and the curve of your arm make the holder flex slightly and it is tight as can be. No movement withing the case part when running.

I just looked at the V6 you posted and I like the fact that it has a plastic sheet over the phone. Thats my one worry with the Belkin as it is open and I would not be able to run in thr rain at all with it. Luckily, it rarley rains in the AM around here this time of year, but we will be getting into that weather soon enough.

3. iMush macrumors newbie

did you find out if it works fine with iPhone 4?
    I'm gonna buy it but I don't know if it will be to loosy for my iPhone.

4. owmygulay macrumors member