Nike Watchface Colors

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Adapsys, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Adapsys macrumors member

Adapsys

Hi all,

I have a Nike Apple Watch and it only lets me select the White or Volt colors when customising the Nike watch faces. It's not showing any of the new colors to match the new Nike bands. I've checked and the latest software update is installed. Anyone else have this issue?

Apologies if this has previously been asked. This has been bugging me for a while!

2. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Was it like that from the beginning? You aren't on beta, are you?

Have you tried the usual stuff? Hard reset, hold crown and button together for a couple seconds; unpair and re-pair the Watch?

3. mk313 macrumors 6502

From memory, I believe that you start out with those two colors and if you want a different one you use the dial on the side of the watch to change to other colors.

4. Adapsys thread starter macrumors member

Adapsys

Thanks both for your replies. I'm on software version 3.1. I've tired a hard reset and unpairing but no luck.

Works perfectly on my friends watch so seems to be specific to mine.

5. Rok73, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017

Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Well ofc you have to scroll through different options with the Digital Crown for any watchface or complication. I assumed that. Also don't know what you mean with the bold part.

@Adapsys

I cannot see why you would have less color options. So either you're doing something wrong or it's a software bug that would be absolutely new to me. Any Apple Store close to you?

EDIT: Can you change the colors in the Watch App on your iPhone? Are both, your iPhone (10.3.3) and your Watch (3.2.3) running on the most recent OS version?

6. friednoodles macrumors 6502

There's your problem. The 6 additional Nike face colours were added in watchOS 3.2. You need to update your watch.

7. Adapsys thread starter macrumors member

Adapsys

Looks like I've got a bigger issue - both iPhone and Watch app says I'm up to date. Looks like a trip to the Apple Store. Appreciate the assistance everyone!